Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problem with http2

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:28:53 +0200

Hello,
 Until now, I have used wireshark 1.99.5 and it can recognise http2
traffic, but now I have updated to 1.99.7 and I need to actívate it with
Analyze/Decode As option. Why do I need it?, what did it change?
 And I want to use it with tshark is there any command line option for
telling it Decode as http2? My captures files are done with last nghttp
server and client and RFC is closed and when 1.99.5 version was published
until 1.99.7 version nothing respect to frames structure has changed
Best regards

Hi Luis,

this might be a side effect of the commit
https://code.wireshark.org/review/gitweb?p=wireshark.git;a=commit;h=570bc36b587de3af3b2321d8a03f8cc88973fb00
Could you share a small pcap? Or even better fill a bug on
https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ with the sample pcap attached?

Thanks,
Pascal.