Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: mailing list test

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:33:09 -0700

On Jul 22, 2015, at 5:44 AM, Hadriel Kaplan <the.real.hadriel () gmail com> wrote:

I send via SMTP through their servers (i.e., I don't use their web
mail interface - I use IMAP and SMTP from a Mac mail client).

OK fine , I'll use gmail for the mailing lists. But you really should
try Yahoo mail sometime - you get all kinds of amazing offers from
people you've never met before, and I win the lottery all the time!

But pcap-ng-format still appears dead. :(

It's working now - your messages are finally getting through.