Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Npcap 0.01 call for test (2nd)

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 22:58:33 +0800

Hi Pascal, I noticed that, as Npcap updates so frequently, I think I will
not change the file version for these days, as there will be lots of such
version string updates in the git repo, what's more, version update needs
all parts to be rebuilt. I think I will update this later, thanks!

Cheers,
Yang

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 5:26 AM, Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>