Wireshark mailing list archives

Qt version for the Wireshark Windows build

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:32:07 +0200

Hi

Is it possible to download the Qt version, with which the buildbot builds
the windows version of Wireshark? Our company has switched to 5.4 and the
plugin I am building uses a Qt class, which introduced flags only available
with 5.4. If I load my plugin in wireshark, wireshark claims the missing
flags and functions (as it runs with Qt 5.3.1 and of course has never seen
those methods).

So I would be able to build with 5.3.1, but the issue being, that Digia
does not allow the 64bit version of older releases to be downloaded (if you
do, you end up with the 32bit, although the download clearly states 64bit).

So, long story short, does anyone have a 5.3.1 version with real 64bit
lying around or can I download the buildbot version somewhere? anonsvn did
not contain a version for msvc2013.

regards,
Roland

p.s.: I know I can build from scratch. so far I am avoiding that, but it
might be my only option left.