Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Custom zlib for Windows builds

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 22:45:09 +0100

On 28 April 2015 at 15:08, Bálint Réczey <balint () balintreczey hu> wrote:

Fixing zlib address.

Hi Graham,

I would not create a fork before asking zlib maintainters, thus
copying them now.

Dear Zlib Mainainters (Mark?),

Do you plan accepting some of the pull requests listed on zlib's GitHub
queue?
We need some of the changes in Wireshark and it would be really nice
if we would not have to diverge too much from zlib's master branch.

Cheers,
Balint

tumbleweed.

I'll create a zip with the required changes.  Gerald, how do I get the new
zip added to the store?

--
Graham Bloice