Wireshark mailing list archives

Merge to master-2.0

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo () rti com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:00:09 +0100

Hi all,

I got a merge approved for RTPS and it is available in master. I wanted to
try it with the build from:

https://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

But I see only installers for master-2.0.

1) Do we have the same build infrastructure for master?
2) If the answer to (1) is NO, Is my feature going to be at some point in
master-2.0? (1df7c07 RTPS: Added Topic Information feature.)
3) Is it guaranteed that it's going to be in the next development release?
If not, how does it work?

Thanks!
Juanjo Martin

PS: Thanks Pascal for the prompt code-reviews.