Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GTP sequence number equal to zero problem

From: "POZUELO Gloria (BCS/PSD)" <gloria.pozuelo () bics com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:38:11 +0000

Hello again,

I’ve received an email in which I’m notified that there’s a buildbot failure on Ubuntu regarding to this fix. Do I have
to do something else concerning to this fix or do you take over this problem? I’m developing for Windows platform, so I
don’t have the needed platform to debug that compilation error.

Regards.