Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: dissecting HTTPS traffic

From: Mark Semkiw <Mark.Semkiw () commtrans org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:34:29 +0000

Agreed.

Mark Semkiw, Senior Network Engineer

CCNA  CNSE  WCNA

On 10/14/15, 9:25 AM, "wireshark-users-bounces () wireshark org on behalf of gedropi () allmail net"
<wireshark-users-bounces () wireshark org on behalf of gedropi () allmail net> wrote:

Given that AT&T (and other telcos) have been making mirrored copies of
phone messages for years (see EFF discovery), since Google has been
saving our data on freighters in the Atlantic & Pacific, since Google &
ad companies have been holding ports open and forcing their presence if
we would like content served (somewhat like extortion), the concept of
legality has vanished due to the complicity of so many.