Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Deprecating nmake

From: "RobiOneKenobi" <robionekenobi () bluewin ch>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 16:07:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate to CMake, but i'm facing 2 problems

In Win64, it stops after a few lines with:

CMake Error at cmake/modules/LocatePythonModule.cmake:45 (message):
  Could NOT find python module asn2wrs
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/UseAsn2Wrs.cmake:9 (locate_python_module)
  CMakeLists.txt:205 (include)

In Win32, it goes further (as it find the python module) but stops later:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1225 (FEATURE_SUMMARY):
  Unknown CMake command "FEATURE_SUMMARY".

Thanks for your help
Robert