Wireshark mailing list archives

TLS1.3 Dissector - Decryption

From: <nalini.elkins () insidethestack com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

Guys,
I have been working on the TLS1.3 dissector -- as the draft becomes somewhat final.  (I have hokied up a trace.)   Now,
I want to start on decryption.  Have talked to the guys at Chrome & Mozilla.
Is there anyone interested in working on that with me?   We can talk offline.   The browser guys will make changes if
we need something different than what they are thinking.  Thanks,
Nalini ElkinsInside Products, Inc.www.insidethestack.com(831) 659-8360