Wireshark mailing list archives

How to decode the inner https nested in the outer https?

From: B C <ahatest2012 () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 16:26:39 +0000 (UTC)

I sent https request over another https, which is from the client to the web proxy, to the original web server. Here,
the inner https is the payload of outer https.I have decoded the outer https, and the CONNECT request is decoded as
plain text. but the inner https application data is encrypted by the web server.I tried "export PDU to files ...", then
reopen the file, but no luck.So, is it possible to decrypt the inner https in the outer https by wireshark? I used
wireshark 1.12, I have the private keys of the web proxy and the web server, so I can decrypt the https from client to
proxy, and https from client to web server.or any other suggestion to decrypt the inner https?Thanks
Also, a link with more information for the issue:How to decode the inner https nested in the outer https? - Wireshark
Q&A

|   |
| How to decode the inner https nested in the outer https? - Wireshark Q&AI sent https request over another https,
which is from the client to the web proxy, to the original web server. Here, the inner https is the payload of outer
https. I have decoded the outer https, and the CONNECT request is decoded as plain text. but the inner https
application da... |
|  |
| View on ask.wireshark.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |