Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: in >wireshark-2.0.2, tshark follow ssl stream segfaults

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis () croatiafidelis hr>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 01:52:04 +0200

On 160712-18:37-0400, Jeff Morriss wrote:
..
tshark is crashing due to a segmentation violation.  That's a bug.  Please
open a bug report:

https://bugs.wireshark.org

Please attach the capture file and include your instructions to reproduce
it from above (just so folks don't have to go retrieve that from the email
and your web site).

I'll do my best to follow you instructions!

I really work slowly. I checked the mail, and while I was writing my
previous mail that I just sent (the second that I sent in this thread),
your email arrived. Because it took me long, all the meantime... Sorry
for the confusion.

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia