Wireshark mailing list archives

Installing IDL or Pidl in UBUNTU OS

From: Parinay Mahakur <parinay.svnit () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 20:18:01 +0530

Dear Madam/Sir,
I want to install IDL (*Interactive Data Language*) in UBUNTU operation
system. So can you please send me the terminal code so that I can install
the IDL.
Or, if you have any other method to install it in UBUNTU OS then please
send me the method.
Or, if Pidl is equivalent to IDL then also it will be beneficial for me.

If you will help me in installing IDL or Pidl in UBUNTU, then I will be
grateful to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Parinay Mahakur

Department of Applied Physics

National Institute of Technology - Surat

Gujarat
India