Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to trigger a rebuild of ASN1 dissectors with cmake?

From: Anders Broman <a.broman58 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 17:37:29 +0200

Den 3 maj 2016 16:58 skrev "Pascal Quantin" <pascal.quantin () gmail com>:

Hi Anders,

Hi,

I just did some edits in packet-h248-template.c and rerun cmake but the
dissector did not rebuild...

On Windows, you need to go to epan\dissectors\asn\h248 folder and run:
msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo generate_dissector-h248.vcxproj

On other systems, I expect that you have a command rather similar (but
did not try it).

You can rebuild all ASN.1 dissectors at once by going to
epan\dissectors\asn1 folder and running:
msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo asn1.vcxproj

Regards,
Pascal.

Something  for the development guide :-)
Regards
Anders