Wireshark mailing list archives

Change of minimum supported Qt version in master

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:43:57 +0200

Hi all

Due to new features in master and due to the fact, that 4.7 (our old
minimum version) is no longer supported by the current major distributions,
we switched the minimum version of Qt to Qt 4.8 (LTS)

Please see
https://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Support_library_version_tracking for
the current required minimum versions of our libraries.

If there are any objections to that move, please state them below.

regards
Roland