Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Omnipeek vs. Wireshark videos

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 07:44:07 +0200

Well, I might be biased a little bit, but the videos, although they show
some interesting ideas (e.g. Highlight the TCP flow instead of filtering
it), in my point of view it strongly favors Omnipeek, because the author
seems familiar with it (from taking a look at Savvius's videos that seems
to be the case).

But nethertheless we could monitor the videos and pick some stuff we might
want to improve on.

cheers