Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Regarding to the version 1.8.1 & 2.2.4, we experience the huge difference between the RTP packets result. Myside need wireshark advice and help to verify the analysis for the Delta duration for every RTP packets

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:58:13 +0100

Hi,

You have a significant problem in your capture file. RTP source address 7.0.56.32 is used with two source MAC
addresses, of which one is invalid (a multicast, locally assigned address 9f:ff:ff:ff:fc:c0) this causes problems for
the v2.2.4. analysis, which has a modified approach to identify and separate RTP streams.
This and maybe other issues may cause these different analysis results.

Thanks,
Jaap