Wireshark mailing list archives

make-version.pl "problems"

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman () ericsson com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 14:20:13 +0000

Hi,
I recently ported the updated make-version.pl to my local SVN based Wireshark clone and have some problems on Windows:
With these settings

my $set_version = 1;
my $set_release = 1;

Cmake failed complaining on path
I changed line 546 from:
for $filedir ("epan", "wiretap") { # "wsutil"
to:
for $filedir ("$srcdir/epan", "$srcdir/wiretap") {  # "wsutil"

and 574
from
for $filedir ("epan", "wiretap") { # "wsutil"
for $filedir ("$srcdir/epan", "$srcdir/wiretap") {  # "wsutil"

Is this something that can go into the released version?

Additionally the changed files get "wrong line endings" as the script seems to add UNIX style line endings and I have
them as eol-style native.

Regards
Anders