Wireshark mailing list archives

New GUI for specific protocol

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo () rti com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:51:02 +0100

Hi everybody,

I would like to write a new GUI to show nicely the information obtained
from the RTPS dissector. Can Wireshark help with that? Is there already a
process in place for this? Having a separate tool/GUI would work for me.

Just looking for recommendations/ideas that allow me to use the existing
capture engine so I don't need to duplicate the packet-rtps dissector (and
everything under it)...

Thanks,
Juanjo Martin