Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: NSIS v3

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:51:06 -0800

On 1/30/17 2:02 PM, Pascal Quantin wrote:
Hi Gerald,

<mailto:gerald () wireshark org>>:

    The Developer's Guide says that NSIS v3 is unsupported. Is that
    truly the
    case? I'm able to build an installer on my development VM using NSIS
    v3.01
    without any problems that I can find.

I'm also using it locally and did not face an issue so far.

OK, I've installed 3.01 on the Windows builders. If there are any
problems I can revert back to v2.51.