Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Conditional compilation (debug)

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:42:43 +0200

Hi Dario,

Hi
I'd like to add some code that appears only in development builds of
wireshark. Is there some define that helps me understand if I am in such a
case, both in autotools and cmake?

You could check that VERSION_MINOR is odd. But depending on the kind of
code you want to checkin, maybe a specific compilation flag could be more
appropriate?

Cheers,
Pascal.