Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: oui-lookup not working

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect)" <smith.kennedy () hp com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 14:26:42 +0000

Just tried it in Safari and Firefox 53.0.3 and it found the OUIs I searched for:

080009
78:4f:43

Smith

On Jun 7, 2017, at 7:36 AM, anke.mccrellis () uk fujitsu com wrote:

Hello
Sorry there was no other contact option. I just wanted to let you know that the lookup tool on
https://www.wireshark.org/tools/oui-lookup.html is not working. I use it fairly often, but hadn’t for a while. Not
sure if it’s being discontinued.
No matter what I put in the box, there are no results. Tried IE and Firefox.
Thanks
Anke

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056);
Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW;
PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in
England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be
privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.