Wireshark mailing list archives

Problem in locating wireshark source files on Ubuntu 16.04

From: Manik Khandelwal <manik123khandelwal () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 22:29:49 +0530

Hello all,

I am new to wireshark and i am currently working over building a dissector
using plugins. I have read Readme.developer and Readme.Plugin and it is
talking about the changes that are to be made in files like CMakefiles.txt,
Makefile.am, etc but i was unable to locate these files on my
system.Further to mention I am working on ubuntu 16.04.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Manik Khandelwal