Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Default encodage for FT_ABSOLUTE_TIME

From: Remy Leone <remy.leone () inria fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 17:17:17 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to encode packet in the ZEP protocol but the problem is that I
didn't find a reference for this protocol.
I don't know if it's the number of seconds/milliseconds that I should but
in this place. That's why I need the encoding to know how to put the right
bytes in my packet at a given time.

Best regards

Rémy