Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Decode data layer by a Wireshark supported protocol

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:14:06 +0200

Hi,

What data layer are you referring to?
When I look at TCP data there are two Decode as options: Modbus RTU and Modbus/TCP. Are these you are looking for?

Thanks,
Jaap

On 28 Sep 2017, at 18:12, Savakh S <sovakah () gmail com> wrote:

Hello all, I'd like to decode the data layer as Modbus but the protocol isn't proposed in the list when I click on
"Decode as". This could be achieved by a Lua script ? If yes, could you please help me ?

Thanks