Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Gerrit problems ?

From: Peter Wu <peter () lekensteyn nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 12:39:26 +0200

Hi Dylan.

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 10:01:38AM +0200, Peter Wu wrote:
On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 09:30:38PM -0400, Dylan Ulis wrote:
Anybody else having Gerrit issues after the upgrade? Under Profile, my
username is blank. When I try to re-enter my old username I get "Code
Review - Error. Username must contain only letters, numbers..."

There appears to be an issue, likely affecting users who authenticate
through Google. For some reason new accounts were created depending on
the authentication method. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Githun and Google accounts were not properly migrated, that should be
fixed now. Seven other users accidentally created a new account (you,
Craig, Robert and four other core developers), those are deleted now.

Let us know if you see any problems, thanks!
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu