Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: TRANSUM Enhancements

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 20:22:03 +0100

HI Paul,

Le ven. 7 déc. 2018 à 19:40, Paul Offord <Paul.Offord () advance7 com> a
écrit :

Hi,

I want to add a couple of enhancements to the TRANSUM plugin.  I’ve been
out of the loop for a while and so I need some advice re. development.  Are
feature additions still being accepted on Wireshark 2.x branches, or are we
just focused on bug fixes?

As usual the master-2.x branches only receive bugfixes. Enhancements must
happen in master branch.

Best regards,
Pascal.