Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Request for ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) for WireShark

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman () ericsson com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:17:53 +0000

https://www.wireshark.org/export.html
Regards
Anders

From: Wireshark-dev [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org] On Behalf Of Ellis, Danielle R.
Sent: den 20 februari 2018 16:41
To: wireshark-dev () wireshark org
Cc: Ellis, Danielle R. <Danielle.Ellis () kbslp com>
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Request for ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) for WireShark

Good Day,

We are looking at potentially getting the WireShark software installed for our company. We were needing your ECCN in
order to check the compliance on exporting. Can you please provide me with your ECCN (Export Controls Classification
Number) on WireShark?

Thank you,

Danielle Ellis
Asset Management Analyst | Koch Business Solutions, LP | (316)202-7548 | Danielle.Ellis () KBSLP
com<mailto:Danielle.Ellis () KBSLP com>