Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Packet Bytes font color

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:09:31 -0700

On 6/6/18 5:47 AM, Jamie O. Montgomery wrote:
Sorry for this simple question… When you click a packet in the Packet List,
and select a part of it in the Packet Details, (or a part of the Packet
Bytes), the Packet Bytes highlights that part of the packet with a dark
blue background color and black text. I can’t read the selected part very
well, and I haven’t found a way or a website that shows me how that can be
changed… Is there a way to change the background or foreground (text)
colors in the Packet Bytes window?

Which version of Wireshark are you using, and on what OS?