Wireshark mailing list archives

How to merge Gerrit accounts created with Github and Google Oauth?

From: Jeff Widman <jeff () jeffwidman com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 11:33:29 -0700

I've accidentally created two separate Gerrit accounts by signing in with
Google Oauth one time and then Github Oauth a different time because I
forgot which authentication method I'd used previously.

Both use this same email address, so I assumed they would be tied to the
same user, but clearly they are not. Additionally, I tried linking the
accounts, but got a "Forbidden" message

1) Is there any way to merge these two accounts?

2) Failing that, is there any way to delete the newly-created duplicate so
I just have the original account?

Thank!

--

*Jeff Widman*