Wireshark mailing list archives

New dissectors for BACnet-APDU (packet-bacapp.c)

From: Jonathan Fleming <jonathan () optigo net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 10:27:45 -0800

Hello,

my name is Jonathan and I am currently working for Optigo Networks in
Vancouver, BC. I recently added several new dissectors to the BACnet-APDU
protocol for my company, all contained within the packet-bacapp.c file. The
list of dissectors I added are as follows:

   - bacapp.present_value
   - bacapp.notify_type
   - bacapp.object_name
   - bacapp.to_state
   - bacapp.from_state
   - bacapp.error_class
   - bacapp.error_code

This is still a work in progress, and some more testing will be done before
any kind of pull request is made. I'm reaching out to everyone here to let
you know I have been working on this and probably will create a pull
request in the near future if everything looks valid. Feel free to
contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

Sincerely,
Jonathan Fleming