Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark for Mac 10.14.5

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:36:49 +0100

You can also install the release candidate for 3.2, which has a dmg

Am 14.12.2019 um 01:44 schrieb Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>:

On Dec 13, 2019, at 9:10 AM, Pooja Vijay via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark org> wrote:

I am trying to install Wireshark for Mac OS version 10.14.5 but I don’t see .dmg file anywhere. When I try to
download from supported version of Wireshark it gets me .png? Can you please help me in I installing Wireshark on my
Mac?

Either

   1) use Safari, not Chrome

or

   2) make sure you have no "take a screenshot" Chrome extensions installed.