Wireshark mailing list archives

Editor privileges for Wiki?

From: Daniel Cervera via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 01:59:06 +0000

Hello!

I attempted to visit any protocol information hosted on this page, and saw it was empty:

https://wiki.wireshark.org/Protocols/x509ce

So I decided to create a new account just now--per the directions on the front page, I'm sending this message to ask
about editor privileges on the Wiki. I'm interested particularly in helping out with any/all aspects with X.509
certificate and PKI documentation whenever the opportunity arises.

Below are my account details:

Username: DanielCervera
Email: Daniel.cervera.infosec () gmail com<mailto:Daniel.cervera.infosec () gmail com>

(I opted to use my personal address rather than tie down my account to Microsoft.)

Daniel A. Cervera
Senior Security Program Manager
CELA Customer Security & Trust
Phone: (425) 704-1114 |  daniel.cervera () microsoft com<mailto:daniel.cervera () microsoft com>
[MSFT_logo]