Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Help with wire shark

From: Hugo van der Kooij via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 15:24:20 +0000

Amir,

My guess is that you are not allowed to set the interface in promiscious mode on that troublesome laptop.

Hugo van der Kooij
network engineer
+31 15 888 0 345
hugo.van.der.kooij () qsight nl
Delft | Delftechpark 35-37

 The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged
​ material. ​Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action in reliance
upon this
​ information ​by persons and/or entities ​other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error,
​ please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete the material. Thank you.