Wireshark mailing list archives

Accessing Mystery Case Studies under Wire Shark

From: "St John, John Arthur" <JStJohn () devry edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 00:12:02 +0000

Good Day Wire shark,

My name is Professor John St John, I'm a a teacher st DeVry University and
currently teaching a Network Class, where this week my students are
required to watch of the mystery cases and when they try to click on one it takes
them to a page where they need to make a purchase.

Trying to find the best possible route for my students to watch the cases
and complete they assignment.

Thank You for your time and consideration. Have a wonderful day.

John St John
DeVry University Professor
JStjohn () devry edu
6192274755