Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark review to release

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 07:33:20 +0200

Hi,

Like Roland stated, updates and enhancements are limited to the next version to be released, bug fixes go there too and
are back ported.
A very quick look at your committed changes seem to suggest to me these are bug fixes, the merger should have picked up
on these.
These would have to be revisited for consideration to back porting, IMHO.

Jaap