Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Qt issue with first section not movable

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 21:00:59 +0200

Then I will try to figure out how to do it properly.

cheers
Roland

Am Di., 3. Sept. 2019 um 20:37 Uhr schrieb Stig Bjørlykke <
stig () bjorlykke org>:

Hi,

If we don’t enforce the first column to always be a Number column then I
would consider this as a bug.

It’s possible to change this column in preferences, or by manually editing
the config file, and existing profiles may have different columns which the
user wants to move around. Not being able to move the first column is
strange and inconsistent behaviour in Wireshark.

That’s what I think.

Stig
--
Stig Bjørlykke