Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Cherry-picking, gitlab permissions

From: John Thacker <johnthacker () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 17:50:54 -0400

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 9:13 AM Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
wrote:

The "Options" droplist Pascal mentions can be seen on this page:
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/commit/847d3949c977a39c3cea15a214af02671ccd21e9?merge_request_iid=26

Let us know if you can't see it John.

OK, thanks, I see it there. I looked for that page by going to Merge
Requests, then clicking on Commits within that, and it leads to a similar
looking page but one without the Options drop list:
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/26/diffs?commit_id=847d3949c977a39c3cea15a214af02671ccd21e9
does not have the Options drop list, whereas the page from the
Repository->Commits left sidebar that you link above does. A little
confusing, but I'll manage.

Thanks,
John