Wireshark mailing list archives

Rebuild u/gtk/pixbuf-csource.c/h

From: Lucio Di-Giovannantonio via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:05:32 +0000

Hello to everyone,

I'm building Wireshark from an old trunk 2.4.7, and I need to add "myimage_pb_data" to pixbuf-csource.c
(pixbuf-csource.h), starting from "myimage.png" file.

The problem is that pixbuf-csource files are generated, but I don't know how rebuild them to add my image, anyone know
how to do that?

Regards
Lucio

Lucio Di Giovannantonio
Senior Software Developer

Keysight Technologies Italy srl - unico socio
Via Policarpo Petrocchi 4 - 20127 Milano (MI) - Italy

Tel: +39 02 923 98108, Telnet: 239 8108
Web. www.keysight.com<http://www.keysight.com>

[Prisma_eMailSignature]<http://www.keysight.com/>