Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Support Opus in WireShark

From: Jiří Novák <j.novak () netsystem cz>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:29:44 +0000

Dear Peter,

I have Uploaded lots of RTP captures in various formats to
https://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures#SIP_and_RTP
Note that while Opus supports multiple settings, there is only one fixed
setting there.

I'm aware of such samples, but they are too simple from my point of
view. iLBC/Opus contains just one call. As I'm afraid that Opus codec
require codec stuff rewrite, we need multiple Opus calls in parallel in
the sample.
I personally prefer to have same case (multiple parallel calls) for iLBC
too.

                                                Best regards,

                                                        Jirka Novak