Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Season of Docs Interest

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:12:59 +0200

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:03 PM Sharon Lin <sharonl () mit edu> wrote:
I'm a 4th year bachelors student at MIT studying computer science, and I'm interested in working with you for Season
of Docs! I recognize that it's close to the application deadline, but I'm an avid user of Wireshark and would really
love to help with documenting tools for developers.

I noticed that there are quite a few documentation issues of varying degrees of priority on Bugzilla, and would be
happy to work with your team to provide documentation, such as updating descriptions for different conditions,
command line documentation updates, and providing samples and use cases.

I've attached my resume if that's helpful. Thanks, and I hope to work with you!

The list is to discuss the actual ideas on technical merits. To apply
to GSoD, submit the application using the official Technical Writer
Application Form [1]. We will get access and start ranking the
proposals after the submission deadline (in a few hours).

[1] https://bit.ly/gsod-tw-app