Wireshark mailing list archives

Final discussion regarding GSoD Application acceptance

From: Muhammad Afzal <afzalbaby98 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:38:49 +0500

Before documenting my application for GSoD, I want my idea to be approved
by you.

I'm planning to document specifically application layer protocols namely
*HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, Telnet*, and transport layer protocols such as *TCP
and UDP.*

A *whiteboard animated video* of length 1 minute will be composed along
with each protocol for a better understanding of the underlying principles
of each one of them.

what do you say about the acceptance level of proposal based on the above
discussion?