Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Regenerating packet-parlay.c

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 14:36:04 +0200

On 5/4/20 11:24 AM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
Hi,

I have already on the past try to rebuild parlay and remember i don't get the
same output...
but like Luke say, it will be coming from dict don't sort correctly

Luke, can you push your ./idl-regen on CMakeList.txt ?
we can (need) to add a step on buildbot for rebuild (all)dissector and check if
we have the same output...

Cheers

Hi Alexis,

So that would be these, the SNMP dissectors and what am I missing? Anyway, this
can peel off in a seperate change set, I'm going to focus on cleaning up the
generated IDL dissectors.

Thanks,
Jaap

PS: I think idl-regen can be somewhat generalized, and make use of what idl2wrs
does?