Wireshark mailing list archives

Regarding Season of Docs

From: Shivani Waikar <shivaniwaikar25 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 09:27:23 +0530

  Hello Sir/Maam,
I read your project idea in Season of docs and found it interesting. I
would like to work as a technical writer for your project.
Though I am an Engineer by profession, I am a writer by passion.
Currently I am working as a Network Engineer in a reputed company and I
also write technical blogs on blogspot as my passion.
I am providing the links of my blogs to know more about my writings.

1. Understanding Market trends through Machine learning:
https://shivaniw25.blogspot.com/2020/05/understanding-market-trends-through.html

2. Investment Analysis:
https://analysis-data.blogspot.com/2020/05/data-analysis-in-investment-way-to.html

3. Helping the quad-copter fly
https://waikarshivani.blogspot.com/2020/05/helping-quad-copter-fly-freely_20.html

Feel free to ask me anything if you need more information about my writings.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanking you in anticipation,
Shivani Waikar