Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Building Wireshark 3.4.0 documentation on Windows

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 13:49:55 -0500

I built my windows dev system to the cookbook and learned about Java.
It's obvious after the fact, but nothing in the docs says Java is required.
And to add insult to injury, the Java installer picked the 32-bit version
first time around.
Has to be the 64-bit version to allocate enough memory.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 1:42 PM Maynard, Chris via Wireshark-dev <