Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Introduction - An Outreachy 2020 Applicant

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 19:11:48 -0700

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 12:14 PM Amanda Shafack
<shafack.likhene () gmail com> wrote:

Good day.

I'm Amanda Shafack, an Outreachy 2020 applicant who wishes to
contribute to the "Add Git protocol support to Wireshark" project.

I have some experience coding in C and I hope to enhance
my skill set by contributing to this project.

In addition, I'm fascinated by network protocols and it's really
exciting to get my hands around these concepts in a real-world
project.

I'm currently going through the project description and contribution
guidelines.

Welcome. There are many helpful people on the list.

It would be useful if you can point us to a protocol description
document but that can wait until help is needed. It may be that all
the online resources are sufficient, but if not, do not hesitate to
use this list to ask questions.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe