Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Gitlab wiki search

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 22:35:32 -0500

"Is there anyway to get Google to start indexing it so searches show up?"

It's doable using git to push the Google site verification file and sitemap
up to the wiki:

https://gitlab.com/chuckcraft/wiki-sandbox/-/wikis/googlec8f713c0636a791c.html
https://gitlab.com/chuckcraft/wiki-sandbox/-/wikis/sitemap.txt

https://gitlab.com/chuckcraft/wiki-sandbox/-/wikis/home

The sitemap file shows up on the wiki sidebar.
Not sure if that's a feature or a vulnerability.
Google also supports XML:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/183668?hl=en

Google "chuckcraft TCP" - wiki is the first hit.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 1:34 PM Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>