Wireshark mailing list archives

Remote Capture in Wireshark of a server located in multiple hopes away

From: luke devon via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users () wireshark org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:34:40 +0000 (UTC)

HIĀ
I want to run Wireshark in my local windows machine to pipe (to capture live traffic) remote Linux server's tcpdump.
Following is the network setup.
My work station ---> Server A ---> Server B

* My workstation can ssh to Server A, But I can't access Server B* Server A has ssh access to Server B* I want (my work
station ) to capture live traffic of Server B
All SSH are running on port 22. Can we use plink tool?
Please help.
Thanks in advance,Luke.