Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Tshark feature request

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak () netsystem cz>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 17:07:11 +0200

Hi,

I hope you are doing well, We are looking for feature request on Tshark,

We would like to have mean,avg and max delta values print out,

I propose to create change request on
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues

I propose to clarify which formula you would like to use for 'Mean' and
'Avg'. For example provide formulas, short sample and expected results
for formula - you can probably use RTP Analysis to get inputs for
calculation.

                                                Best regards,

                                                        Jirka Novak