Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Enhancement suggestion: OUI tool for IPV6 SLAAC addresses

From: "Maynard, Christopher via Wireshark-dev" <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 02:59:40 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org> On Behalf
Of Maynard, Christopher via Wireshark-dev
Sent: Monday, August 2, 2021 9:13 PM
To: 'Developer support list for Wireshark' <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Cc: Maynard, Christopher <Christopher.Maynard () IGT com>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Enhancement suggestion: OUI tool for IPV6
SLAAC addresses

I don't know if there's any interest, but I updated the tap-resolved.lua[1] Tap
to resolve the ipv6.sa_mac fields.  While at it, I added support for sll.src.eth
fields as well.

I've updated the tap-resolved[1] Tap again to v1.17 so that the OUI's are populated from the ipv6.sa_mac fields too.
- Chris
[1]: https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/Lua/Examples/Taps/tap-resolved

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and
may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message
from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.